Saturday, November 17, 2007

It's Getting Closer!!!

This baby is going to be here before I know it! I'm 25 weeks this week and now that the holidays are less then a week away the time is really going to fly by! Next week Thanksgiving, then in another month it's Christmas and then New Years! I went to my midwife appointment this past Wednesday and have my GD test. When the appointment was over she told me that I'd see them in a month and then I'd start going every two weeks. I can't believe that's coming already! I'm actually not nervous at all, just very excited! I can't wait to have another tiny baby in my arms and in my sling! I guess that's all for now!

1 comment:

Becky @ BoysRuleMyLife said...

You are doing so much better than I was with my last. I kept thinking to myself - I don't want this pregnancy to end because that will mean I'll have 3 kids! AAAAAHHHHHH! :) LOL! Of course it all worked out and after time I've learned how to juggle a bit better.

So glad you are feeling better and the baby is doing great!

Becky

PS. Nice to meet you; thanks for stopping by my blog! :)