Sunday, November 16, 2008

Not Much Time

So, I don't have much time to blog. But I wanted to start today and make a promise to myself that I will blog at least a few times a week. I've been so bad about blogging lately! It couldn't be because I'm insanely busy with my 4 crazy kids! Anyway, this weekend was pretty relaxing for once and was going pretty well. Until this morning when Kaitlyn my 5 year old came in my room at around 6:30am complaning of a tummy ache. Well, we all know what came after that. The poor thing kept throwing up all morning. Right now, thankfully she is sleeping all snuggled up in her bed. And we are trying to keep my extremly energetic 3 year old quiet, which is no easy task. Hopefully when she wakes up she will feel a little better. I always feel so bad for my kids when they are sick because there is not anything I can do to make them feel better. All I can do is give them snuggles, rub their achy little bodies and hold their hair back when they are throwing up. I'm sure she will be feeling a little more back to herself tomorrow. And heres to hoping none of the other children get it!!! And on a lighter note. Here are some pictures of my youngest, Natalie. Being able to kiss those sweet cheeks just makes all the bad things go away, at least for a while.




No comments: