Saturday, December 27, 2008

Well We Made It.....

We made it through Christmas. We had a wonderful time, Santa was very good to the kids and they were truly happy. We spent time with family, ate good food and received many wonderful gifts. But although it was great, I am so relieved that it has passed and the new year is upon us. Our holiday schedule went something like this. Christmas Eve we went to my aunt Carols house, Christmas morning the kids were up early and then my parents came over at about 10:30 that morning and brought more gifts. Then we went to my grandmothers at 1pm, then to my grandfathers around 4pm. Then we headed over to Tim's parents and spent some time over there. Then the day after Christmas we headed back over to my grandmothers because my two aunts and my 4 cousins came from Va Beach. So we were busy to say the least!!
We have had such a stressful time these past fews months that I will be happy to welcome a new year and new things. I started watching a 7 month old sweet little boy a couple of weeks ago and Tim got a new government job!! He will start on January 5th. This is such a good thing! His job comes with great benefits and great hours. Something that his previous jobs have not. It also comes with security, something that we have needed for a very long time. So the new year couldn't come sooner! I hope that everyone else's Christmas was a nice as ours. I will post some holiday pics as soon as I get a chance.

1 comment:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

How wonderful! I had a good Christmas, too. It did go fast, but I really enjoyed it!

Steph