Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Tired, So, So Very Tired

Well, I'm about 6 weeks pregnant now and I am sooooo tired! I wake tired in the morning and go to bed tired in the evening. I'm even tired after taking a nap with the kids. I've never been this tired before with my other 3 pregnancies. I hope it goes away soon because it's making me rather cranky, just ask my hubby! Ha Ha. Anyway, not much else is going on around here. Tomorrow is the 4th of July and we don't know what we are doing. We'll probably go to see fireworks somewhere around here. I'm not sure how the kids will react to it. TJ has never seen fireworks. We didn't go anywhere last year because he was only a year old and we thought they would scare him. Hopefully it will go ok this year! I hope everyone has a safe and happy July 4th!!

No comments: