Friday, June 22, 2007

Really Exciting News!!

Well, I'd like to announce that there is going to be a new addition to our bunch. I just found out that I'm pregnant with our 4th!! I'm only like 4 weeks but I'm so excited!!!! We've been trying for a while to add to our family and it's finally happened. Just thought I'd share the good news!! The only other person that I told besides my hubby or course is our daughter. She is very excited, but she's almost 4 so I don't think that secret will be a secret for very long. What do you all think? My 8 year old son isn't here, he is with his dad this week so he'll get the good news on Sunday when he comes home. He will be VERY excited, he's been asking for another sibling. I'm hoping I don't feel as sick as last time, but considering that I've been feeling kind of ill all week is not a good sign. Oh well, the morning sickness only lasts for a short time. I think I can handle it!

1 comment:

gentlebreeze said...

Congrats!
Don't eat too many sweets.... that usually helps me a bit!