Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Almost Time For School To Start!!

So the summer is coming to an end and school is about to start. It starts in 6 days to be exact!! Right now as I type my kids (except for Natalie) are having a sleepover at Grandma and Pops house with their other cousins. So the grandparents have 6 kids there now! And then when the pool opens they will all go together to the pool with Pop! I think this will be the last group sleepover for the year! My in laws are saints, seriously! On a not so good note, 3 out of 4 of my kids, plus the hubby all have colds. And I went to bed last night and woke up this morning with some signs that I may be getting it now too! I am loading myself up with Vitamin C to hopefully kill it before it takes complete hold! I really hope it works.

I am so ready for school to start! I love my kids and will miss them while they are at school all day, but I am so ready for routine again! My kids are excited to start school and are ready as well. I will only have Natalie home with me for 4 afternoons a week. Chris is going into 5th grade, Kaitlyn is going into 1st grade and TJ is starting his 2nd year of preschool and will be going M-F from 12pm-3pm. So I'm glad I'll get some time with just my baby! Also, my house has suffered so much this summer! It really, really needs a good deep cleaning!!

Anyway, I better go. I think Natalie is awake! Here is a cute picture of her from over the weekend when she feel asleep on my hubby!

1 comment:

Tereza said...

As you've read on my blog....I'm ready too! I'm not trying to shove the kis out or anything but they need it too.....they need to have deadlines, schoolwork etc to keep their bored minds occupied and we all need the routine!!:) Hope you are all feeling better soon!