Monday, September 21, 2009

School Days

Well, we are officially in the 3rd week of school already!! I think I am having a harder time adjusted to the new schedule then my kids are! I have been so tired ever since we've had to get up earlier! I feel like we are constantly running around. When I said that I was ready for routine, I think I was very WRONG!! I miss sleeping in a little more and not having to be anywhere! Although it is pretty nice when it's just me and Natalie on Tuesday through Friday afternoons! I should probably be napping with her some of the time to combat my tiredness, but of course I don't. This is going to be a very short post today. We are getting ready to go to the library, to get out of the house. We are going to have a busy week this week. Kaitlyn, TJ and Natalie all have check ups and we are getting TJ's speech evaluated. I'm hoping he qualifies for county help so we can get his speech up to speed with his classmates. But we shall see!! More on that later. I have a bunch of pictures to share, but don't have the time to post right now. Be back later to do so!!

3 comments:

Melissa Stover said...

thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment to let me know you were there. the puppies are australian shepherd.

Tereza said...

hello. I'm trying to contact you about your recipe pages membership! your email is not working...please contact me at cookingandthetales@yahoo.ca thanks:)

Tereza said...

I'm trying to contact you about your membershipe to my recipes. Please email me or go to cookingwithlittles.com and read the note on my website. It's kind of important. Thanks