Saturday, June 16, 2007

Big Boy Bed!!!

Well, last night was TJ's first night in his big boy bed. TJ and Chris, my oldest son share a bedroom so we brought the bunk bed up from the basement. It made me kind of sad when we took the crib apart. :-( But since we are trying to have another one, hopefully we'll put it back up again eventually. Don't know where we would do that, though!!! I put a bed rail in the front and it fit perfectly next to the ladder so there was no where for him to fall out. He did VERY well!! I layed with him for a little while and he just wouldn't relax so I got up and told him to stay in bed. He wasn't very happy about it but he only tried to get out once!! He slept all night long, I couldn't believe it. He even stayed awake with his brother above him moving around! He did wake up at 6:30am and wake everyone else up too, but that's alright. We'll see how nap time goes!! It'll be an early one today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.